31.1.17 4 New Children arrive at Mayega Children’s Centre
cheap prednisone 10mg Busega Scotland Volunteer Valerie Barrow meets the four new children and helps them prepare for starting school at Mayega Primary . Twin girls, Dotto and Kulwa and boys Michael and Gideon.
Volunteer Teacher helps the children with Reading
Education is a priority for Busega Scotland and for the children and young people at Mayega Children’s Centre. It could be described as ‘the’ priority but admitting new children and establishing a piped water supply are also critical.
New Peace Mayega Children’s Dropping Centre 2016
The children returning from a shopping trip to Lamadi June 2016. All were able to buy new clothes and sandals. The children are happy with their new security fence.
The dormitory building is on the right with separate entrance for boys and girls. On the left is the community room where the children have their meals and do their homework. This building also has a food store and small multipurpose room in the middle. Solar panels provide lighting and power to charge mobile phones and small devices.
Arnold and the kids reading together at Mayega.
can you buy Finax in mexico Hopes for the future
- Full orphanage licence obtained
- All basic funding requirements in place
- Qualified centre manager appointed
- Staff to receive living wage
- Fostering and other placements established
- Kitchen /store and dining/community room open for use
- Small library established
- Children encouraged to develop their own interests and aspirations
- Volunteer/staff accommodation secured
- Teachers and support workers recruited as volunteers
- Evening classes established for centre and local children
- Staff appointed for family tracing/liaison
- After care service established
- Security fence in place
- Separate living accommodation for older teenagers
- Establish health education programme
- Clean water for the whole community